Wednesday 27 August 2014

August Makeup Haul ~ Kryolan, Maybelline and More...

Hey Everyone!
How was your weekend...
I spent mine shopping. This Saturday,  I gave a visit to Kryolan store in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi and I picked two products from there. I also picked some other makeup products during my shopping spree. So here is what I bought over all...

August Makeup Haul



august-makeup-haul

1.) Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick in Pow4: I always wanted a bright neon lipstick in my collection. So I picked this one. This is very bright neon coral shade. Review will be up on the blog very soon.

2.)Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Nude Light: Although I wanted to buy Loreal Paris True Match Foundation but It was not available in the store where I bought all my makeup and S.A. at the maybelline counter convinced me to buy this one. Let's see how it works on me.

3.)Kryolan Translucent Powder: This translucent powder from kryolan is very good to set your makeup and to make it last for longer time but it won't give any color or coverage.

4.)Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Creme: This is a full coverage concealer. This is in shade d5 which is a few shades darker than my skin tone but its perfect for covering dark circles and discolorations.

5.)Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow in Copper Brown: This is a beautiful eyeshadow quad which is perfect to create day and night looks. It has little bit shimmers and perfects shades for highlighting and contouring.

6.)Maybelline Colossal Mascara: My all time favorite mascara. It gives super volume to the lashes. I had the waterproof version before which was very difficult to remove. So this time, I got washable version.

7.)Vega Premium Eyelash Curler: I have big lashes and an eyelash curler is must have for me. This one is heavy and good for bigger lashes.So got this one.

This was my all about my August Makeup. Hope you enjoyed reading...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin