Sunday 17 August 2014

Just Herbs Fairever Milky White Protein Fairness Face Pack Review

Just Herbs Fairever Milky White Protein Fairness Face Pack Review


Hi Everyone!
Today, I'll review a face mask which is from the herbal brand Just Herbs. A face mask is a very important part of my skin care regime. As I'm not in to face scrubs, they are way too harsh for my over sensitive skin. So a basic face pack once a week is my necessity to keep skin problems away.
I was using auravedic skin whitening mask since a long time. But this month I thought of trying something new. I wanted to try a fuller earth based face pack, So I gave this one a shot and it didn't disappoint me.

just+herbs+fairever+face+mask+review




What Just Herbs Claims about this Fairness Face Pack: 

Milk proteins and honey reinforced with mulethi and cucumber, provide a wholesome nourishment and the much needed moisture due to their ability to control and soothe inflammations and redness characteristics of sensitive skins. The detoxifying action of mineral clays help purge impurities from deep down and improves skin texture. It revitalizes, hydrates and calms the sun exposed and even the most sensitive and irritated skin, giving it a refreshingly soothed , silky smooth and a fairer look.
  • Contains certified organic Aloe Vera juice and vegetable glycerine
  • Free from petrochemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES PEG/PPG, Genetically modified ingredients(GMO) and other synthetic ingredients.


Ingredients: Mulethi (Glycirrhyza glabra) 5%, Milk 5%, Honey 2% , Cucumber ext.0.5% , Zinc oxide 0.1%, Aqua, Alovera leaf juice*, Vegetable glycerine*, China clay, Bentonite clay, Indian volcanic clay, Disodium EDTA, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Natural preservative(Herbs- Essential oil Complex), Fragrance.* Certified Organic Ingredients.

just+herbs+fairness+face+pack+online

Price: Rs. 295 for 150g.

Application: Cleanse skin with cotton wool dipped in raw milk. Apply on face and neck for 20-25 minutes.When dry, wash with lukewarm water while massaging with wet finger tips followed by a cold splash. Pat dry and apply JH Cascade Day Care Lotion to moisturise. For extra dry skin, scoop out a bit of the face pack and add a little milk cream and honey to it. Mix well and apply. For best results, give a short massage with any of JH creams/gels suitable to your skin type before the pack.



just+herbs+fairever+fairness+face+pack+review

Texture: It's a fuller earth base face pack. So the texture is smooth and spreads easily on skin. I prefer using this pack directly without mixing it with anything.

just+herbs+fairever+milky+white+proteins+fairness+pack+review

My Review on Just Herbs Fairness Face Pack: 

I'm always on a look out for good natural products for my skin care. Just Herbs is a brand which makes effective natural products. So, when I was looking for a new face pack to try out I thought of giving this face pack a try.So here is my experience...

This face pack comes in a tub packaging with a golden screw cap which looks very pretty. The packaging is sturdy and easy to carry while travelling. As soon as I opened the tub I could smell mixed herbs smell. It spreads easily on skin and is suitable for all skin types. I have dry to combination sensitive skin. I keep it for 20-25 minutes and it fell cooling on the skin dries up completely. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight. After using this face pack, I could see my skin was bright, evened out and it was looking smoother and softer. My tan was removed to great extent and skin was soothed and calmed.

just+herbs+fairness+face+pack+online


just+herbs+milky+protein+fairness+face+pack+review

Likes about Just Herbs Protein Fairness Mask: 


  • Spreads easily on skin.
  • Soothe and calms the skin.
  • Brightens and even out skin tone.
  • Doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
  • Doesn't leave skin dry.
  • Beautiful and sturdy packaging.
  • Easily available online.
  • Huge quantity for the price.
  • 99.3% Natural and 100% Herbal Actives.

Dislikes about Just Herbs Protein Fairness Mask

  • Nothing.

Overall, I'm in love with this face pack. I does its job pretty well by removing the slight tan and brightening up the skin and the quantity is huge for the price.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin