Wednesday 28 January 2015

Maybeliine Pink Alert Lipstick Pow4 Review, Swatches and FOTD

maybelline+pink+alert+pow4+swatches+review+price

Hellow my Lovelies!
Today I'm gonna review a really bright pink lipstick which is a must have in every girl's vanity.
I'm a pink lover. I love everything that's pink. I still remember that I went to the Maybelline counter to buy a red lippie but when I saw this beautiful shade over there, I couldn't resist myself from buying it. It was the kind of color I've been looking for since a long time. A bright neon with a hint of coral in i.t makes it my kinda perfect pink.


maybelline+pink+alert+lipstick+pow4+review+swatches
Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick Review and Swatches

What Maybelline Says about this:


PINK ALERT BY COLOR SENSATIONAL
Amp up your pout by painting your lips with Maybelline’s Pink Alert by Color Sensational Lip Colors.
But, pink is never just pink, right? Maybelline brings you 4 different pink shades to choose from, so go ahead enjoy the magic of pink!
Here’s why you’ll love it:
• Features vivid color pigments for a sensational effect
• Enriched with honey nectar for a creamier feel
• Range offers 4 different bright pink shades

Price: 

Rs. 425


maybelline+pink+alert+lipstick+buy+online+india
Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick Review and Swatches


maybelline+pink+alert+lipstick+swatches
Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick Review and Swatches


My Experience with Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick in POW4:

This shade is bright neon coral-pink which will look stunning on suit all skin tones.It has creamy and soft texture which makes it glide smoothly on lips without settling in to fine lines. The pigmentation is very rich.It gives almost opaque finish with 2-3 swipes. Therefore, girlies with dark lips can also flaunt it.
The staying power of this lipstick is very good. It last easily on my lips for 5-6 hours without any fading or bleeding after which it start fading slowly and nicely by leaving pink stain.Also. I was shocked to see that I wore it the whole day and I didn't find my lips becoming dry. which means it also moisturizing for lips.


mybelline+pink+alert+;lipstick+pow4
Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick Review and Swatches

What I Love about Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick in POW4:


  • Very Beautiful Bright Neon Pink Shade.
  • This shade will suit almost all skin tones.
  • Very good staying power. Last easily for 4-5 hours without fading.
  • Super Creamy texture. Glides easily and smoothly on lips.
  • The pigmentation is very good. It gives opaque finish with 2-3 swipes.
  • Doesn't settle in to fine lines.
  • Keeps my lips moisturized.
  • Easily available online and on maybelline counters.
  • Affordable Price.

What I Hate about Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick in POW4:

  • Nothing.
Overall, Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick in Pow4 is a very beautiful neon pink color which will instantly brighten up your look. It has super creamy an\d smooth texture and keeps the lips moisturized. I totally love it and will recommend to evey girl.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin