Sunday 26 June 2016

Lass Naturals Rose Water Review


lass+naturals+rose+water+review


Hello Dolls!
Lass Naturals is a well known brand in India for making 100% Natural products and I'm a sucker of natural products. Their products mainly come in combo, specially if you want to save some money and to get free shipping, it is wise to buy a combo. So, when my Kama Ayurveda Rose Water got over, I decided to buy a combo of Lass Naturals Aloe Vera Gel and Lass Naturals Pure Rose Water from Flipkart and I have to say that I'm in love with both these products.



pure+rose+water+india

What Lass Natural Claims about their Rose Water:

Lass Rose Water is a unique product that refreshes the skin, cleans the oil & dirt from pores. Made from extract of "Chaitri Roses" that bloom in the Chaitra month of Hindu calendar and having special therapeutic properties. Rose water acts as an anti-inflammatory, soothing, irritated skin. It is a great cleanser& aids in removing oil and dirt from skin. Free from any harmful preservatives, additives and contains pure natural rose oils.

Lass Natural Rose Water Ingredients:

Distilled Rose Water (Rosa Damascena).

Price:

Rs. 175 for 200ml.

Shelf Life:

24 months.


lass+naturals+rose+water+price





lass+naturals+rose+water+buy+online+india


Packaging:

This rose water comes in a spray bottle packaging and I'll have to mention that this is the most efficient spray rose water bottle I have come across. I have used many rose water before but in most of them the spray function didn't work that well. But it's not the case with this packaging. The spray function in this bottle is very sturdy spread every single micro droplet of rose water efficiently all over the face. So you need only 1-2 spray of this to hydrate entire face

Consistency:

Unlike other rose waters, Lass Natural is is not transparent, it is cloudy in color as you can see in pictures.



lass+naturals+rose+water+ingredients


Fragrance: 

This rose water has most amazing natural fragrance of roses. It is neither mild not too strong. As soon  as you spray it, it immediately lifts up your mood and soothe the senses. I just love it.,

My Review on Lass Naturals Rose Water:

Let me tell you, I have super sensitive skin. So, not every product works for my skin, Even the natural products tend to irritate it sometimes. When I use this rose water on my skin, although it feels cooling but at same time, it gives me a slight tingling sensation. It doesn't irritate my skin or make it red but just gives a tingling sensation which I'm not comfortable with as I don't want to take risk with my already sensitive skin. However my mom, who doesn't have that sensitive skin loves using it on her skin.
But I still love this rose water to bits...Not as a skin care. But as a Fragrance.
I'm crazy about using Natural products and I keep on looking for Natural alternatives for everything and I'm specially avert to artificial fragrances. They just give me a headache and using them on everyday is like torture for me. So I was searching for a natural solution for this since a long time. Because this rose water smells soo good and so natural and also the spray function in this almost works like a deodorant bottle, So I thought..."Hey....Why don't you use it as a Fragrance..." and this thought just changed my view about this rose water. I just love it this way.
All I need is a few sprays of this every 4-5 hours and I'm good to go. It's natural rose fragrance immediately lifts my mood and soothes my senses. I also love spraying it before sleep as it helps in calming and inducing a good sleep. I'm addicted to it now..



lass+naturals+pure+rose+water+for+face


What I love about Lass Naturals Rose Water:

  • Soothing Natural fragrance that enlightens your mood.
  • Gives cooling sensation on skin.
  • 100% Natural Ingredients,.
  • Free from preservatives and additives
  • Easily available online.
  • Affordable as you get good quantity fot the price.


What I  Hate about Lass Naturals Rose Water:


  • Gives a tingling sensation on my sensitive skin. So Its not actually a skin care product for me. But I still love it as a fragrance..

Overall, Lass Natural Rose Water is a very good 100% Natural rose water. It is made from high quality Chaitra roses. You will love it as a toner if you don't have very sensitive skin or otherwise as Natural fragrance, the way I use it.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin