Friday 16 September 2016

Lass Naturals Glow Pack Facial Therapy Review, Price and Buy Online


lass-naturals-glow-pack-facial-therapy-review

A good natural face pack is a must have in my skin care regime to give skin deep cleansing once in a while and also it keep skin problems away. I've been using Lass naturals products for quite sometime now, I'm loving all of them specially Lass Natural Aloe Vera Gel which has become a must have for me. I've already finished 4 tubes of that. Also Lass products are 100% Natural and contain some amazing ingredients for skin, So I wanted to try out more products from this brand and when I saw this Lass Naturals Glow Pack Facial Therapy on Amazon India, I placed my order without giving a second thought. Read on to know how It worked for my dry to combination skin...




lass-naturals-glow-pack-facial-therapy-review-price-buy-online


What Lass Naturals Claims about their Glow Pack Facial Therapy:

Lass Glow Pack is a powerful face pack that smooth & soften your skin. The Ayurvedic formula helps absorbs excess sebum, detoxifies the skin and gives an instant youthful and vibrant glow.

Ingredients: 

Rose Water, Kaolin Light, China Clay, Talc, Veg Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Aloe Vera, Bentonite Powder, Turmeric Powder, Indian Madder, Avocado Extract, IPM, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Sandalwood Powder & Oil, Saffron.


Directions to Use:

Clean the face and neck area thoroughly. Apply all over face and neck avoiding eyes. Allow to dry. Wash off preferably with milk (for dry skin) or with Lass Rose Water (for normal/oily skin).


Precautions:

Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.



lass-naturals-glow-face-pack-ingredients



Also See:
Top 20 Best Face Pack for Pimples and Acne Prone Skin in India


Price of Lass Naturals Glow Face Pack: 

Rs. 145 for 100 gm.


Availability:

You can buy Lass Natural Glow Pack facial therapy online at Amazon India website.


Packaging:

This Face Pack comes in a squeeze tube with flip top sturdy packaging like all other Lass Natural products.The flip cap shuts tightly and there are no chances of any spillage while travelling with this. It has a sandalwood and turmeric picture over it. It looks bright and beautiful. Overall it's packaging.



best-face-pack-fore-face-glow-india


Texture:

This is a  is very smooth and creamy clay based face pack. It glides smoothly and evenly on face  It feel like spreading a soft and smooth Mango Ice cream on skin. Lolz.. It dries up soon but as it is creamy so it doesn't dry hard on skin and doesn't become very tight after drying like those Fuller Earth based face packs.

Smell:

This is the best smelling face pack I have ever used. Ever since, I have started using face packs, I'm only using natural face packs which are free from artificial fragrances and contains herbal ingredients, so no one of those face pack smell that good. But as soon as I opened this face pack tube, I could sniff some amazing and exotic sandalwood fragrance. I checked the ingredients list again to see if it contains any artificial fragrance. Butt no, it doesn't have any.



best-face-packs-for-glowing-skin-india





My Review on Lass Naturals Glow Pack Facial Therapy:

First of all, this is a 100% Natural Face Pack which is free fro Praabens and all other harmful chemicals and secondly, it's ingredient list is so tempting that I couldn't stop myself from buying it and when it reached me, it smelled so good that I wanted to use it as soon as possible. It has creamy plus clay based soft texture so It glides smoothly and evenly on skin After application, it gives a cooling and soothing sensation on skin, it tingle a little bit around my nose, which is the most sensitive area of my skin, mainly due to presence of turmeric in this It doesn't dries up very tight on skin as this it has a mixture of creams and clay. It takes a little time and effort to wash it off. . After washing, my skin looks healthy soft, smooth and visibly glowing.



What I Love about Lass Naturals Glow Pack Facial Therapy:


  • Makes skin soft, smooth , healthy and glowing.
  • Made from 100% Natural Ingredients.
  • Doesn't dry up very hard on skin.
  • Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
  • It will suit all skin types.
  • Doesn't dry out skin.
  • Has an amazing fragrance.
  • Soft and smooth texture.
  • Spreads easily and evenly on skin.
  • Comes at an affordable price.

What I Hate about Lass Naturals Glow Pack Facial Therapy:


  • Nothing as such. But availability might be an issue as it is only available online that too on a few websites.

Overall, I loved Lass Naturals Glow Pack  Facial Therapy. It leaves skin Visibly glowing and smooth without making it dry or irritating it. It will suit all skin types and makes for a good face pack to use whenever you want to pamper your skin with some natural goodness.

My Rating: 4.5/5
Blog Widget by LinkWithin