Thursday 22 September 2016

Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam Review, Price and Buy Online

Patanjali Activated Carbon Face Wash Review and Price

patanjali-activated-carbon-facial-foam-review-price

Hi Girls!
I recently went to Patanjali Store in my hometown and went mad shopping there. I picked up a lot of stuff from hair oils, hair wash, and skin care products. So get ready for a series of Patanjali products review on my blog. I also bought this Patanjali Active Carbon Herbal Facial Foam which is a creamy soap based face wash. Although I mostly prefer gel based cleansers which are mild on skin and have been using only gel based face wash since a long time, but this time for a change I picked this facial foam to see how it works...




patanjali-activated-carbon-herbal-face-wash-review-price-buy-online



What Patanjali Claims about Activated Carbon Facial Foam:

Made from the natural ext tract of Aloe vera, Neem and Haldi which cleanses gently, nourish and revitalize the skin tissues to make complexion fresh, smooth and beautiful

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients:
Aloe Vera, Neem, Mint, Lemon Peel

Base Material:
Aqua, Soft soap base, Diazolidinyl urea & IPBC, Honey, Vitamin E, Vitanin A, Zinc Oxide, Activated Carbon, Sugandhtit Dravya-Q.S.


how-to-use-patanjali-herbal-facial-foam-face-wash


How to Use Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam:

Apply on wet face, massage gently for 1 minute with water and then wash. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately

Price:

Rs. 60 for 60 gm.

Availability:

You can buy Patanjali Activated Carbon Herball facial foam online or on Patanjali Store.


patanjali-activated-carbon-facial-foam-review-price-online



Also See:
Top 25 Best Patanjali Beauty Products for Skin and Hair

Packaging:

This face wash comes in a black squeeze tube packaging with flip top cap. The cap is sturdy and shuts off tightly and it won't get opened in your bag while travelling. Overall, the packaging is good quality and travel friendly.

Texture and Smell:

This face wash has a charcoal grey colored creamy texture. You only need a drop of this and it will produce good amount of lather. It has a very pleasant fragrance which is mild enough.


best-patanjali-face-wash-for-oily-acne-prone-pimple-skin



My Review on Patanjali Activated Carbon Herbal Facial Foam:

This is a soap based face wash, So I was expecting it to lather well and give that squeaky clean look after wash and yes, it lathers really well. I mean mix only a little amount of this with water and you will get huge amount of lather which thoroughly cleanse skin. It removes all the oil and dirt from skin and gives skin instant bright look. I love the fact that inspite of being a soap based face wash, it never made my skin dry or I never felt that itchiness or tight feeling which I mostly get from foaming face washes. After wash my skin felt thoroughly clean but still soft and hydrated. But I still feel it is a little strong for me as some areas of my face are very dry and sensitive, So I'll avoid using it. I guess this face awash is best suited for those who have oily, acne prone and problematic skin and need thorough cleansing but girls with dry and sensitive skin better stay away from this and try Patanjali Honey Orange Face Wash instead which is perfect for dry and sensitive skin.

What I Love about Patanjali Activated Carbon Herbal Facial Foam:

  • Cleanse skin thoroughly.
  • Doesn't dry out skin.
  • Produce good amount of lather.
  • Very small amount is required.
  • Good for oily and acne prone skin
  • Has a pleasant and mild fragrance.
  • Affordable Price.
  • Easily available.

What I Hate about Patanjali Activated Carbon Herbal Facial Foam:

  • Contains Soap Base which may be harsh on skin in long run.
  • Not for dry and sensitive skin.

Overall, Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam is a good face wash for people who have oily, acne prone skin and require thorough cleansing. It removes all the oil and dirt from skin and give it a brightened look instantly. It never makes skin dry or stretchy and doesn't strip skin of its moisture.

My Rating: 4/5
Blog Widget by LinkWithin