Sunday 14 May 2017

My Sarojini Nagar Haul: Cute PJ Sets and More


sarojini+nagar+market+haul+2017

Hello People!
I was in Delhi for a week few days ago, so I had to make a trip to one of my most favorite shopping places over there which Is Sarojini Nagar Market. I visited there on Saturday, so the market was very crowded. But I still managed to shop some really good things. This time I had decided to have control on my extravagance and buy only the things which I really need and I got really lucky this time and found some really amazing stuff from there.. So here are all the things that I bought this time from Sarojini Nagar Market.,


1.) High Quality Black Sandals:


sarojini+nagar+market+shopping+haul


Price: Rs. 350

Bought From: Shoe Style Shop

The first thing I bought from Sarojini Nagar was these very good quality Black Sandals with embroidery and stone details. These look very classy and elegant and also are very comfortable.  I bought these from the shop called Shoe Style. They have a nice collection of good quality footwear which ranges from Rs. 899 and above. I got it from their Sale section where they were selling 2 pairs for 700 and 3 pairs for 900 bucks. So my friend bought one pair of beautiful wedges and I bought these pretty sandals. So we paid Rs 350 each. I was so happy to find such pretty and high quality sandals at such an affordable price.



2.) Cute Disney PJ set:


sarojini+nagar+summer+2017+haul

Price: Rs. 350

Bought From: A Random Shop

The next thing I bought from Sarojini Nagar Market is this cute Disnep PJ Set. It has Primark tags over it. Probably this is the copy. I dont know. These very available in different sizes and prints which is a rare case in Sarojini Nagar. I bought it in size small. The quality of this PJ set is average. It is pure cotton with print all over. It is very comfy and light-weight, So perfect for summers. Also the lower has narrow bottoms, so I needn't worry about the length which is obviously too long for me. I got it from a random small shop where they were selling all the lounge wear stuff. The shopkeeper told the price Rs 450 but I bargained it for 2 sets for Rs. 700. So yeah, I got 2 sets for Rs. 350 each.



3.) Cute Mickey PJ set:


sarojini+nagar+fashion+haul

Price: Rs. 350

Bought From: A Random Shop

This is the another PJ set that I bought from the same shop for Rs 350. This was the t-shirt that caught my attention outside the shop with its cute Mickey Mouse print and DREAMER tag  and I went inside to ask for its price. And there I came to know that this is actually a PJ set. So I was even more happy because I love cute PJ sets. This is a very soft and light-weight fabric and is perfect for summers. And the best part is that it was available in all the sizes. I got it in small size and it fits perfect on me.


3.) Rose Print Pyjamas:


sarojini+nagar+clothes+haul

Price: Rs. 150

Bought From: A Random Seller.

The next thing I bought from Sarojini Nagar are these cute rose print pyjamas. I bought it from a random seller who are selling shorts, capris and pyjamas. I just loved this print and this is the softest cotton fabric out of all the things I bought and no bargaining for this item.


4.) White Camisole:


sarojini+nagar+market+shopping

 Price: Rs. 50

 Bought From: A Random Seller

The next thing I gor from Sarojini Nagar is this white cotton camisole. It comes with removable straps. Also the fabric is very soift and It will last for a really long time. These are also highy stretchable and available in only one size.The one sioze can fit on everyone. You can find these all over Sarojini Nagar Market. These are available in so many different colors. For Rs. 50, it is more than worth it.



5.) Oxidized Neck Piece:


sarojini+nagar+market+haul+blog+blogger

Price: Rs. 40

Bought From: A Random Hawker

The next thing I got from Sarojini is this Oxidized Neckpiece. I didn't intend to buy any jewelry from there. I just gave a look at these neckpieces which were available in Gold, Silver and Oxidized metals and that hawker who was carrying these kept on coming after me unless I bought it. That's one of the problems in Sarojini. Those Hawkers who don't leave you easily unless you buy their stuff.. I'm not into oxidized jewelry, but I ended up buying this this for 40 rupees.I don't know what I'm going to do with this. But at this price, I don't mind buying it.

So, I got all this stuff from Sarojini Nagar Market for Rs. 1300 only. I think this was one of the most affordable and fun shopping haul for me. Also, I'm happy that I didn't overspend on random thing this time which I do most of the time in Sarojini.  And I never end up wearing all those things. All I can say is Sarojini Nagar is a paradise for every shopaholic girl who love buying clothes at an affordable prices. If you are in Delhi and you love girly stuff, you must visit this place
Blog Widget by LinkWithin