Sunday 29 May 2016

Sunday Crush Series: Pink Love


cute+pink+dresses+online+india

Hey everyone! So, I have to tell you that I'm a major fashion, beauty and phone addict. so I spend crazy amount of time looking for new clothes, bags shoes, new and innovative beauty products online and whenever I really like something I always capture its screenshot so that I don't forget about it( in case if I want to buy it later.). So yesterday while I was going through the pictures of my latest crushes, a thought came in  my mind....why not share it with all of you...on my blog...


So I finally decided that from now on, I'll start a new series on my blog "Sunday Crush Series" where on Sunday I'll share all my latest obsessions( or call it crushes or wishlist) related to fashion, and beauty with all of you and also where I found them, their brand, price and why I love them.

Today is the first Volume of my Sunday Crush Series  and I discovered that most of my latest obsessions are pink, girly lace dresses.  I'm crazily obsessed with everything pink. Many times, I buy many things just because they're pink. But it's always has been  very difficult to find some good pink dresses, bags and shoes in India. Finally now I can see some pink revolution happening in Indian online market too and in past few days I've discovered some nice girly pink dresses which I'm totally in love with..


1.) Forever New Pink Embellished Dress: When I saw this dress for the first time, I was like...OMG.. I need this dress in my life! This has be one of my biggest dress crushes Ever. The embellishment, the layered pattern, the length and the color, everything is  just perfect  about this dress. But then, the Price tag...
Price: Rs 8000
Brand: Forever New
Availability: www.forevernew.co.in

2.) SVT ADA COLLECTION Pink Dress: I recently discovered this dress on Amazon and instantly fell in love with it. I loved  everything about this dress. The Midi length skirt, beautiful lace neck pattern. I wanted this kind of dress since a long time...pink...midi..and lace... But I decided to wait(for a better deal) as this brand is available on many shopping websites. But as this dress is new, so right now it is available only at Amazon.
Price: Rs. 2699( Available at Rs 1799 with 33 per discount)
Brannd: SVT ADA COLLECTION
Availablility: www.amazon.in

3.)SVT ADA COLLECTIONS Pink Bardot Top: Bardot trend is so much in these days and I'm totally in love with it. Off shoulder tops and dresses give very girly and classy feel. I recently found this pink crochet bardot top and immediately fell in love with it. No need to say this piece is so beautiful and classy.
Price: Rs. 1699( Available at Rs. 1060 right now)
Brrand:  SVT ADA COLLECTIONS
Avaialability: www.amazon.in

4.) Vero Moda Pink Lace Skater Dress: This dress is a part of latest launches from Vero Moda India. As soon as I saw this, it caught my attention .The peachy pink color, the shiny fabric which speaks quality, the beautiful lace neck style and the skater design(My favorite part) makes it a perfect party dress.
Price: Rs,3295
Brand: Veo Moda
Availability: Jabong, Myntra and all other major online shopping websites

5.) Pink Maxi Dress from Dresslink: Okay! so this is not available in India but I really love going through all these china based websites bcoz they have really amazing collection of all kind of beautiful girly things and I recently saw this beautiful Pink lace maxi dress on dresslink and had an immediate crush over it. It looks so elegant and it can be worn comfortably anywhere. 
Price: I seriously don't remember. Plz checkout on their website if you're interested in buying.
Brand: NA
Availability:www.dreslink.com

6.) Sugarush Women's Elbow Bag: This brand Sugarush which is available only at Amazon.in has recently launched a new collection ( or may be I discovered this new collection recently) of beautiful pastel bags and this one was my favorite among them. Do I need to tell you that I also want  need a beautiful pink bag. I had a rough picture of what kind of a bag I want since a long time and this is almost close to that. So I had to add this to my wishlist. The quilted design and the golden detailing with this beautiful pink color make it a perfect piece. It is also available in a pastel blue color and even that one is equally beautiful.
Price: Rs.2199( Available at Rs 1531 with 30 per discount right now.But Price keeps on changing.)
Brand: Sugarush
Availability: www.amazon.in

Disclaimer: I don't own the pictures shown above. If you own these pictures and want me to remove them, then let me know. I'll remove them.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin