Tuesday 31 May 2016

Aloe Veda Strawberry Luxury Shower Gel Review

aloe+veda+strawberry+luxury+shower+gel+review
Aloe Veda Strawberry Luxury Shower Gel Review


Hello Peeps!
So I have  this dry like desert skin on my body and on top of it it is hyper sensitive also I can't use even the mildest soaps on my body because they give my skin weird itchy and tight feeling. I mainly stick to gel based body washes which are mild and have minimum number of chemicals (Because it's impossible  difficult to find a good 100 Percent natural body wash at affordable price but my search is still on. Please let me know if you've discovered one)


Ingredients:


aloe+veda+strawberry+luxury+shower+gel+ingredients
Aloe Veda Strawberry Luxury Shower Gel Review

Read the Description(Oh My My...):

Delicious and richly foaming soap-free Strawberry Luxury Shower Gel with Vitamin E is a Luxurious wash that gently cleans while it softens, hydrates and pampers leaving you sparkling clean and refreshed while nourishing your skin with Vitamins and antioxidants. Aloe Veda and Glycerin heals, soothes and hydrates your skin to retain moisture after bath.

Price:

 Rs. 180 for 300ml.

Shelf Life:

 3 years.

aloe+veda+body+wash+review+price+ingredients
Aloe Veda Strawberry Luxury Shower Gel Review

My Experience with  Aloe Veda Strawberry Luxury Shower Gel:

All I can say that it is my current Holy Grail body wash. I've been using this shower gel for almost 2 years. In between, I keep trying many other soaps and body washes (because this contains Parabens and SLES. Sigh!)  but I always keep coming back to this one. I love how gentle it is on my skin and at the same time it cleanses skin effectively. It has strawberry fragrance (artificial) which is not overpowering (which I like).  I always use this with my Bamboo Bath Mitt and this produces good amount of leather and doesn't leave any residue on my skin. Just clean, clear and soft skin. But as my skin is dry, so I always apply good amount of body lotion/body butte afterwards.

best+herbal+body+wash+india
Aloe Veda Strawberry Luxury Shower Gel Review

What I Love about Aloe Veda Strawberry Luxury Shower Gel:

  • Doesn't dry out skin.
  • Leaves skin soft and supple.
  • Doesn't leave any sticky residue on skin.
  • Affordable Price.
  • Easily available online.

What I Hate about Aloe Veda Strawberry Luxury Shower Gel:

  • Contains SLES and Parabens.
So, Let me know what's your Holy Grail/current favorite Shower Gel and if you're also like me who is obsessed with putting only 100% Natural Products on her body....

See ya till Next Post...

XOXO
Blog Widget by LinkWithin