Tuesday 14 June 2016

Himalaya Herbals Intensive Moisturizing Rich Cocoa Butter Lip Care Review

himalaya+rich+cocoa+butter+lip+care+review


Hey Everyone!
Another Himalaya review today! You know...How much I love Himalaya....and their Lip Balms were the earliest products which I loved the most from their range. I have used tons and tons of Lip Balms from different brands, and all I can say is Himalaya is a Master when it comes to Lip Care. I have used all their Lip Balms and each one is one of the best Lip Balms I have used in my Life and Himalaya Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter is something I can't live without. And the best part is, they keep coming with new products...So when I spotted this Himalaya Rich Cocoa Butter Lip Care on their website few months ago, I knew I had to get it...




himalaya+lip+butter+buy+online


What Himalaya Claims about Rich Cocoa Butter Lip Care:

Indulge your lips with Himalaya Herbals intensely moisturizing Rich Cocoa Butter Lip Care. our luxurious lip balm moisturizes your lips to keep them soft and supple.
The moisture-retention formula with skin soother makes your lips naturally glossy while the antioxidants and natural actives care for your lips by protecting them from environmental damage.
Enriched with 100% Natural color, Vitamin E and antioxidants, Rich Cocoa Butter Lip Care is free from preservatives, petroleum jelly, mineral oil and silicone.

Key Ingredients:

Cocoa Butter provides hydration, effectively moisturizes chapped lips and makes lips soft, supple and healthy.
Castor Oil has soothing emollient properties that make lips soft and supple

Price:

Rs. 125 for 4.5g.


himalaya+cocoa+lip+butter





himalaya+intensive+moisturizing+cocoa+butter+lip+balm+review


My Review on Himalaya Rich Cocoa Butter Lip Care:


When I saw this for the first time, I thought "May be it is the stick version of Himalaya Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter...I'll have to get it....and even if it's not...the words...Rich....Coca Butter....from Himalaya...New Stuff...." were enough to catch my fantasy and make me buy it,

It comes in a Dark brown package. The Dark Brown stick...and the dark brown cap and the lip balm is also dark brown. So get ready to have a chocolaty yum yum experience....Oh...Did I tell you...it also smells like chocolates...Yes even better than my Dearest Himalaya Lip Butter. To be precise, just like a chocolate toffee....Actually like  Melody...which I used to everyday while I was in school. So it kind of brings those School memories back....

Himalaya says it has Natural Color. Although I didn't get it for color part. Neither I want Brown Color on my lips. When I rubbed it on the back of my hand, it gives Very light brown tinge (almost invisible) and also I can't see any color on my lips when I use it (Thank God..). So if you' want it for Brown Color, it might disappoint you.

Okay...Now coming to the most important part...Moisturization...Yes it works...It instantly makes my lips soft and plumped and deeply hydrates. I don't feel the need to reapply for at least next 3-4 hours. My lips never feel dry or chapped while I'm using this. Although I won't say it is stick version of Himalaya Lip Butter and specially if you have Lip Pigmentation, then I'll highly suggest Himalaya Lip Butter. That stuff is something out of the world. But this also does amazing job of keeping lips soft and nourished. And also it comes in stick form, so it's more hygienic.



best+lip+butter+india



himalaya+lip+balm+for+dark+lips


What I Love about Himalaya Rich Cocoa Butter Lip Care:

  • Intensely hydrate and moisturizes lips.
  • Heals dry and chapped lips.
  • Keeps lips moisturized easily for 3-4 hours.
  • Contains Cocoa Butter (My favorite Ingredient).
  • Smells like a  Chocolate toffee.
  • Free from Preservatives, Petroleum Jelly, Mineral oil, Silicones and other harmful chemicals.
  • 100% Natural color.
  • Comes at affordable p[rice.
  • Easily available online.

What I Hate about Himalaya Rich Cocoa Butter Lip Care:


  • Nothing....

Overall, I love Himalaya Rich Cocoa Butter lip care. It is Natural, free from harmful chemicals. Keeps lips soft and hydrated and smells really good. I'd highly suggest this if you're looking for a a natural and effective lip balm.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin