Friday 10 June 2016

Jabong Haul, Shopping Experience and Dorothy Perkins Dress

jabong+haul


Hello People!
Earlier, I used to keep my Online Shopping restricted to only Cosmetics and Books as I wasn't confident buying clothes and shoes online. I always had doubts in my mind that how they'll actually look like in real life, whether they'll fit me properly and if these Shopping Websites have a hassle free return policy as I had a bad experience buying a Handbag from one of the websites (It looked completely different from how It was shown) and they didn't have any return policy unless you got a damaged product. But now, the Scenario has changed. Now many websites have a hassle free return policy and they provide very good shopping experience to customers and one of them is Jabong.com.


About Jabong.com:

Jabong is an Indian Online Fashion Website. They have widest collection of Women and Men clothing, shoes, accessories, Cosmetics and more. I love that they have huge collection of women clothes from a large number of brands and you can easily find all latest fashion trends at an affordable price. The best thing about Jabong is that they have Women Clothing from International brands like Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Boohoo, Missguided, Miss Selfridge and many more and they offer them at discounted prices...Isn'it great....
On top of this, they also keep coning with extra discounts and Flash Hour Sales on their App. These discounts are so tempting that I always end up buying something in Flash Hour discounts.

Jabong Return Policy:

Jabong.com offers its customers a ’15 DAYS FREE RETURN / EXCHANGE SERVICE’ wherein you can raise the return/exchange request of a product within 15 days of its delivery. They accept partial returns wherein you can raise a return request for one or all products in you order.
Their exchange service is absolutely charge free.You can read their full policy on Jabong.com

My Experience with Jabong:

Till now, I have shopped four times from Jabong for Clothing, and all I can say is...I'm in love with them. Their fast shipping, very helpful customer support and easy return policy has made me addicted to their shopping and now I buy more frequently from them. I always get my order within 2-3 days of placing it and whenever I've to return it, all I've to do is to go to the app and under My Order section, I just click on the item, and press Return button and then choose the reason for returning, the Pick Up option and how I want the refund i.e, either in the form of Jabong Credits or as a cash in my Bank account. I always choose Jabong Credits option so that I can buy later on from them. Within next 2 days the courier boy come for pick up and once Jabong receive and check the returned item, I get my Credits within 3-4 days which reflects in My Account section in the App.


About this Dorothy Perkins Black Skater Printed Dress:





jabong+haul+website+review


dorothy+perkins+black+cotton+printed+dress



So, I got this Dorothy Perkins Dress from Jabong in one of their Flash Sale. It was 60%+ Extra 30% Discount.
I love love love this dress. The fit is perfect and the material is High quality soft cotton. This dress is so comfortable and looks so good that I can literally live in this dress. The Chinese collar pattern gives it oh...so classy...feel. When I wore this dress and showed it to my mom, She said..It fits you perfectly and you look like a Doll in this...Her compliment was enough to ensure me that I had made the right choice....This dress has made me want for more clothing from Dorothy Perkins...



jabong.com+website+review


jabong.com+website+haul

Original Price: Rs.1990
Discounted price: Rs.585
I paid: 585+29 (COD Charges) = Rs.614

Here's a quick Ootd of the Dress from my Instagram. I know...not good enough for blog....I'll try to do a detailed Ootd post soon.....

jabong+dorothy+perkins+black+dress+haul

So Have you ever shopped from Jabong....?? How was your Shopping Experience with them?? Do let me know....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin