Wednesday 6 July 2016

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Pack Review, Price and Buy Online

himalaya+neem+face+pack+review

Hi Everyone!
Bad eating Habits and not taking proper care of your skin might leave it with pimples and zits. It is wise to get rid of them as soon as possible otherwise they make take forever to go. Due to my food addiction and binge eating habits I get pimples occasionally. As, Himalaya Neem Face Pack is so popular specially for pimple prone skin and also Himalaya is one of my favorite brands for skincare, so I decided to give this one a try and now I'm in love with this face pack


What Himalaya Neem Face Pack Claims:


A purifying pack that helps to regulate excess oil secretion, cleans clogged pores and prevents the recurrence of pimples. Neem, well-known for its purifying and antibacterial properties, helps in controlling acne and pimples and their recurrence. Combined with Turmeric, it helps control acne-causing bacteria. Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti) cools and soothes the skin, improving skin texture and leaving you with clear problem-free skin.


Key Ingredients:

Fuller's Earth, Neem,Turmeric.

Inactives:

Sodium Methylparaben IP, Sodium Propylparaben IP, Imidazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin.


himalaya+neem+face+pack+uses


How to Use Himalaya Neem Face Pack:

Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes. Remove with a wet sponge and wash with cool water. Use once or twice a week. Do not apply on broken or inflamed skin.
May cause a tingling sensation due to herbal active ingredients, which is normal.


Price:

Rs. 70 for 50gm.
Rs. 130 for 100gm.

Availability:

You can buy it online on Amazon., Nykaa or Himalayastore


himalaya+neem+face+pack+buy+online


himalaya+herbals+neem+face+pack+ingredients

himalaya+neem+face+pack+pimples



My Review on Himalaya Neem Face Pack:

This face pack comes in signature Himalaya packaging with white plastic tube and green flip top cap. It is green in color and has a thick mud texture as it contains Fuller Earth. I find it easy to spread on skin and mostly apply a thick layer of it on my skin. It feels very cooling and relaxing on skin and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It dries completely in 15-20 minutes and after washing leaves skin soft and smooth without making it dry. I can see immediate reduction in the size and pain of those nasty zits and with constant usage it helps in getting rid of them more quickly. I mostly use it once or twice a week all over my face but whenever I get a pimple, I apply it everyday only over the pimple unless it gets disappeared.
It works effectively on active pimples but I really can't comment on whether it works on old scars as they long time to go. But yes, it does help in recurrence of new zits to some extent if used on regular basis. It gives skin a very nice glow (Not whitening but smooth silky skin kinda glow) which lasts for next 2-3 days.
The only thing I found bad about this face pack is that It is not made up of 100% natural ingredients and contains Parabens.


himalaya+neem+face+pack+price


What I Love about Himalaya Neem Face Pack:


  • Works effectively to reduce the size and severity of pimples.
  • Leaves skin softer and smoother.
  • Gives a nice glow to skin.
  • Doesn't dry out skin.
  • Doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
  • Contain Neem, turmeric and Fuller Earth.
  • Easily available online and offline.
  • Comes at an affordable price


What I Hate about Himalaya Neem Face Pack:


  • It is not 100% Natural.
  • Contains Parabens.

My Rating:

4.5/5

Overall, Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Pack is one of the best Face Packs for pimple prone skin. It helps in getting rid of acne and pimples faster without making it dry. It also makes skin softer and imparts a nice glow to it. I highly recommend this...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin