Tuesday 5 July 2016

Streax Hair Serum Review, Price And Buy Online

streax+hair+serum+review

Hello People!
My Hair are not behaving well these days. All thanks to this humid weather. Humid weather comes with many hair problems including frizz, Hairfall and Unmanageable Hair which is so annoying for me. So, during this time, I feel like doing anything and everything that I can do for my hair. I randomly picked up this Streax Hair serum few days ago and I'm liking it so far specially now when my hair need something serious to tame all the frizz and make them smoother and Manageable.




What Streax Hair Serum Claims:

It is enriched with natural oils that are known for hair nourishment. It enhances the smoothness and your hair stay shiny and manageable all day

  • Vitalized with walnut oil.
  • Silky, Smooth Hair.
  • Softens and polishes hair.


sreax+pro+hair+serum+review


Price:

Rs. 90 for 45ml.
Rs. 190 for 100ml.

Shelf Life:

2years.


Availability:

Buy it online here


how+to+use+streax+hair+serum















How to Use:

Work a small amount of serum in hands and apply evenly through damp hair. Blow-dry or style as desired. Can be reapplied any time of the day for added shine and frizz free hair.



streax+hair+seum+for+straightening






streax+hair+serum+buy+online+india


My Review on Streax Hair Serum:

Streax hair serum comes in a golden see through plastic pump bottle with a cap over it. The pump dispenser works well to take out the right amount of the serum. It has a very pleasing fruity smell which is not too overwhelming. Although I don't like artificial fragrances but I liked this one as it is not too strong and feels nice and subtle.

It has a normal hair serum texture which is neither too thick nor too runny. For use, I take out only a pea size amount of it, spread it well on both my hands and then apply it on my towel dry hair which are still damp. It helps in de-tangling hair easily and making them more manageable. After drying, if I feel dryness or frizz, I reapply it all over my hair and It works to tame the frizz and dryness making them smoother. Also I love the fact that it doesn't make my look greasy or limp even if I overuse it, which I tend to do a lot these days. In fact, it feels like nothing on my hair, just soft and smooth hair and that's what I love the most about this serum

It doesn't have any heat protection property, so it can't be used before Hair Styling or Hair Straightening as a heat protection product.

What I don't like about it that they haven't mentioned any Ingredient list on the pack. As I'm very conscious about the things I put on my skin and hair and possible side effects of some ingredients. So reading labels and full ingredients has become mandatory for me now. I feel that they should provide a full ingredient list on the packaging.

streax+perfect+shine+hair+serum+review


What I Love about Streax Hair Serum:

  • Makes Hair smooth and Manageable.
  • Helps in detangling of Hair.
  • Doesn't make hair look greasy or limp.
  • Helps in taming frizz to some extent.
  • Nice fruity fragrance.
  • Easily available online and offline.
  • Affordable Price


What I Hate about Streax Hair Serum:

  • No Ingredient list mentioned on the pack.

 

My Rating:

  4/5

Overall, Streax hair serum works well to make hair smooth and shiny and also helpsa in taming frizz and dryness to good extent without making them look greasy. But if you have extremely dry or frizzy hair, it might not work for you
Blog Widget by LinkWithin