Tuesday 12 July 2016

Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Brown Review, Swatches and Price



Hi Girls!
Okay, so this post was a long due and was waiting in my drafts to get published and finally today I decided to publish it. It is about one of the most popular kajal in India i.e; Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Brown shade. I'm not much in to colored eye pencils but I love browns and greys as they give more natural look and I doesn't feel like wearing a peacock on my eyelids which I feel with those Blues and Greens Ha Ha.. Anyways, I picked Lakme Brown Kajal long ago when It was launched and using it since then and I'm still in love with this...


lakme+eyeconic+kajal+brown+review+swatch+price



lakme+eyeconic+brown+kajal

Price:

Rs. 275


Availability:

You can buy it online at Nykaa.com


Packaging: 

Lakme Eyeconic Kajal comes in a black retractable packaging with a cap over it.  The kajal stick comes out easily and go back inside completely without breaking or sticking to edges. The cap get closed tightly and won't get opened while carrying. Overall packaging is quiet sturdy and practical.

lakme+eyeconic+kajal+brown+review

lakme+eyeconic+kajal+brown+buy+online



lakme+eyeconic+kajal+brown+price

Shade and Texture:

The Lakme eyeconic Kajal in brown is a very dark intense brown color.The color payoff is very good and it gives opaque color in just one swipe. It is completely matte and doesn't have any sheen or glittery particles which makes is a little dull. Also as the shade is so dark it doesn't look like a typical brown shade but a lighter and dull version of black. So I prefer using it mostly on my waterline when I want a subtle and soft look.




lakme+eyeconic+kajal+brown+swatches

Staying Power:

Okay, the 10 Hours stay claim is a little too much for this, But yes It stays on well for my eyes for 5-6 hours and after that it starts fading gradually. It is completely smudge proof and waterproof. So I need a good eye makeup remover to remove this.


lakme+eyeconic+kajal+brown+how+to+use


What I Love about Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Brown:

  • Comes at an affordable price.
  • Glides smoothly on eyelids and waterline.
  • Very good pigmentation.
  • Dark matte intense brown shade.
  • Good staying power. Stays on well for 5-6 hours after which it starts fading.
  • Doesn't irritate sensitive eyes.
  • Smudge proof and water proof.
  • The Kajal stick doesn't break during application.
  • Sturdy Packaging.
  • Easily available online.

What I Hate  about Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Brown:

  • The shade is completely matte and doesn't have any sheen, So it looks a little dull to me.

Overall, Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Brown is a dark matte intense brown kajal with very good color payoff and long lasting formula. It is completely smudge proof and water proof and is perfect for creating soft and subtle look for everyday wear.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin