Monday 18 July 2016

Himalaya Herbals Natural Intensive Lip Balm Review

himalaya+natural+intensive+lip+balm+review

Hi My Girls!
First of all, Let me be sorry for being MIA for so many days. So many things were going in my life from falling sick to some family affairs. But no more excuses. Now I have decided to behave like a grown up girl and be very responsible towards my blog and try to post every single day. So, let's get ahead with a Lip Balm review.
Lip Balms.. Oh my Lip Balms.. I can't live without one and I love collecting and trying as many as I can get my hands on, given that they are completely natural. So please don't get annoyed if you see too many lip balm reviews on my blog. Himalaya Natural Intensive Lip Balm used to be my HG lip balm for a very long time and I still have one with me. So I thought why not share my views on this.


What Himalaya claims about Natural Intensive Lip Balm


Himalaya's Natural Intensive Lip Balm heals sore and cracked lips, especially during the winter months. Herbal ingredients like Apple Seed Oil, Olive Oil and Winter Cherry combine to protect your lips against drying. Honey moisturizes and gives lips extra protection to keep them hydrated

Key Ingredients:


Winter Cherry is an effective anti-stress agent. In skin care,this plant is used for its antioxidant properties, which help skin cell regeneration.

Apple Seed Oil is an excellent emollient, which deeply moisturizes, rehydrates and heals chapped lips.

Olive Oil enriched with Vitamin E, nourishes, protects and softens lips to prevent chapping.

Almond Oil is a rich source of Vitamin A, which penetrates deeply and moisturizes lips.

Honey, a natural antiseptic, nourishes and heals cracked lips.


himalaya+lip+balm+ingredients

Price:

Rs. 100 for 4.5 gm.

Shelf Life:

3 years.


Availability:

You can buy it online at Himalayastore.com


himalaya+herbals+lip+balm+review+price+buy+online


My Experience with Himalaya Natural Intensive Lip Balm:

Okay, so I'm a kind of person who doesn't like putting on lip balms over and over. Yes, I love lip balms but that doesn't mean I will spend my entire day putting on lip balm. So with that in mind and having a very dry lips, I need something very moisturizing for my lips which keeps them hydrated for a long time and at the same time doesn't feel heavy or sticky.
So many years ago while I was searching for the perfect lip balm, my search ended on Himalaya Natural Intensive Lip Balm as it had everything that I wanted from my lip balm from good moisturizing properties to long lasting formula. On application it made my lips plumped and soft and there was never been any chances for chapped lips with this.
 But the only thing which I always hated about it was its fragrance which neither seems herbals nor it is strong chemical one. But it is wired and not something I'm comfortable with.
 At that time, there weren't many options for a good natural lip balm, but now even Himalaya has come up with such great options with different flavors ranging from cocoa Butter, Vanilla to Peach, Litchi and Strawberry which give beautiful color and have similar or better moisturizing formulas. So, with so many options, I don't think there is any need to stick to this and I'd better go with their flavored lip balms now.


himalaya+herbals+natural+ilip+balm+review

What I Love about Himalaya Natural Intensive Lip Balm:


  • Intensively moisturizes lips as it claims.
  • Keep lips moisturized easily for 4-5 hours.
  • Doesn't feel heavy on lips.
  • Made from Natural Ingredients.
  • Free from harmful chemicals like Parabens, Phthalates and Silicones.
  • Easily available.
  • Comes at an affordable price.


What I Hate about Himalaya Natural Intensive Lip Balm:


  • Has a  weird fragrance which annoys me.


My Rating:

        3.5/5

Overall, Himalaya Natural Intensive Lip Balm is a good moisturizing lip balm which keep lips hydrated for long time and prevents them from drying or chapping. But at same time it doesn't have any good flavor to it and has an awkward fragrance while Himalaya has so many great options now ranging from Cocoa Butter, Vanilla, Peach , Litchi and more. So skip this one and better go with their flavored lip balms.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin