Friday 29 July 2016

Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Crushed Coconut Body Wash Review

palmolive+thermal+spa+body+wash+review


Hello Dolls!
I find coconut so delicious whether it be raw coconut, coconut water or desiccated coconut, I love putting them in all my desserts They are so healthy and so yummy. And I get even more excited when I find my favorite ingredients in skin care products. So Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Body wash is one such product which attracted me towards it for its rich creamy formula with crushed coconut particles for gentle scrubbing and jojoba butter for moisturization. On top of it, It's sweet coconut floral fragrance promises to give spa like experience...

Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Body wash Claims:

Enjoy the virtues of SPA-inspired treatment every day in your shower with new Palmolive Thermal SPA Skin Renewal shower gel. Its deliciously creamy formula with jojoba butter and crushed coconut extracts will help retain your natural moisture to reveal soft, supple skin while gently renewing it. It helps your skin naturally renew by removing the dead skin cells with a gentle scrubbing action. Your skin is soft and beautifully radiant! Dermatalogically tested.




palmolive+thermal+spa+crushed+coconut+body+wash+review


Price:

Rs. 160 for 250 ml.

Availability:

You can buy it online on Amazon.in





palmolive+coconut+body+wash+online


Ingredients and Directions:


palmolive+thermal+spa+how+to+use



My Review on Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Body Wash:

This body wash comes in a regular plastic flip top cover packaging. The lid get closed tightly, so there ain't chances of spilling while travelling.
The texture of this body wash is very creamy and buttery which doesn't strip skin of its moisture, so my dry skin doesn't mind if I don't follow it up with a moisturizer on those days when I'm in hurry or feeling lazy.
It has crushed coconut particles. They aren't harsh on skin and give very nice and gentle scrubby effect which I love.
 And the fragrance...the fragrance is so delicious...Yes, it smells sweet..I can feel the sweetness when I open this bottle. It is a mixture of sweetness plus flowers plus coconuts which makes it so Ah-mazing.
All these things together make this body wash so good and it actually gives a SPA like experience as it claims.


What I Love about Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Body Wash:


  • Rich Creamy formula which doesn't dry out skin, so it's perfect for dry to very dry skin.
  • Contains crushed coconut particles for gentle scrubbing of skin.
  • Amazing sweet floral coconut fragrance.which is not overpowering.
  • Travel friendly Packaging.
  • Affordable Price.
  • Easy availability.


What I Hate about Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Body Wash:


  • Nothing.


My Rating:

4.5/5

Overall, I love Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin renewal body wash. The combination of creamy and buttery texture with gentle scrubby coconut particles along with a very relaxing sweet floral coconut fragrance truely gives a spa like experience and makes skin beautiful as it claims. 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin