Sunday 24 July 2016

Best Himalaya Beauty Products: My Top 5

best+himalaya+beauty+products

Hi Everyone!
Himalaya is one of my favorite brands for skin care. I've been using some of their products for quiet a long time now and I'm incompletely hooked on to them. I find himalaya products to be very effective and high quality considering the price they are offered at. They work so well for my skin and I realize it the most when I start using some other products. No matter how many new products I try, I keep coming back to these. Himalaya has many very good products which many people swear by. But as everyone has different skin and different kind of products work for different people. So here I'm listing My Top 5 Haimalaya Gems that work great for me and I absolutely swear by them...


1.) Himalaya Cocoa Butter Intensive Moisturizing Body Lotion:


This one is perfect for my extra dry skin. It has smooth buttery texture and gets completely absorbed in skin without feeling greasy. It has very nice and subtle cocoa aroma which I love. it keeps skin moisturized for 24 hours and there are no signs of dryness which the absolute necessity for super dry skin like mine. I totally love this and this is one of the best body lotion that I have come across. You can checkout the full review of this amazing product here

2.) Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Pack:

This is great for healing active acne. Whenever I get a pimple, I want to get rid of it as soons as possible. The longer it stays, the worse it become and there is always a chance of leaving a nasty scar behind. So, in that situation, this comes to rescue. It helps a lot in drying those zits faster, reducing pain and size of it with every use.. Also it never dries out my skin and leave it soft and smoother. Checkout the full review of this face pack here

3.) Himalaya Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter:

This is a very thick butter thing. You will like it only if you have very dry lips. I swear by it specially in those harsh winters when all other lip balms fail. Once I apply it on my lips,I don't feel the need for re application for many hours. It is made from 100% Natural Ingredients and is free from Parabens and other Harmful chemicals. You can read the full review of Himalaya lip Butter here

4.) Himalaya Rich Cocoa Butter Lip Care:

It smells deliciously of chocolates and keep lips moisturized for a very long time.It contains 100% Natural color and free from harmful chemicals and that's the first thing I look for in my lip balms. This is my latest love from Himalaya and this is avmust have for me now. Checkout the full review of Himalaya Cocoa Butter lip care here

5.) Himalaya Strawberry Shine Lip Balm:

This is great if you want and a completely Natural and Paraben free colored balm as it contains color derived from completely natural ingredients. It gives a very natural looking tint to lips. So it seems like you are wearing nothing on you lips and have naturally pinkish-red lips. I totally love this and this is a must have for me.

So, these were my top 5 favorite products from Himalaya. Do you have any favorite from Himalaya.. .Do let me know in the comments section below...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin