Tuesday 13 September 2016

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser Shampoo Review, Price and Buy Online

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Miilk Protein Hair Cleanser Review and Price


patanjali-kesh-kanti-mil-protein0-hair-cleanser-review-price-buy-online

I have started using a lot of Patanjali beauty products recently as they come at such an affordable price and contain many good herbs and ingredients that are beneficial for skin and hair in long term. Most of them are mild, natural and contain minimal chemicals.I had used Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser Shampoo many years ago and I loved it at that time but I completely forgot about it as I was experimenting with many other shampoos. But recently I've been facing so many hair problems from dryness to hair fall and I was looking for a good mild shampoo which doesn't make my hair dry and stops hairfall. So, on my recent visit to Patanjali store, I bought this shampoo again to see how it works this time on my hair.





patanjali-kesh-kanti-milk-protein-herbal-shampoo-review-price-buy-online


What Patanjali Claims about Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser:

Useful in dryness and roughness of hair. Prevent hair fall and improve hair shine.

Directions for Use:

Apply 2-5 ml on wet hair, massage gently for 1 minute and then rinse with water.

Ingredients:

Key Ingredients: Bhringraj, Henna, Neem, Tilsi, Aloe Vera
Base Material: Aqua, surfactant base, Vit. E, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Diazolidinyl urea & IBPC, Sungandhit Dravya-Q.S.




patanjali-kesh-kanti-milk-protein-hair-cleanser-shampoo-review-price-ingredients


Price of Patanjali Kesh Kanti with Milk Protein hair Cleanser:

Rs. 95 for 200 ml.

Shelf Life:

24 months.


Availability:

You can buy it on any Patanjali Store or online.

Packaging:

This shampoo comes in a white plastic bottle packaging with a flip top cap. The flip cap on the top shuts off properly but it is attached to bottle with a very thin and delicate plastic material, so it can break off easily if not properly handled properly, So one has to be careful while opening it.




baba-ramdev-kesh-kanti-herbal-shampoo-review-price



Texture:

This shampoo has a very creamy and soft texture. When mixed with water, it lathers easily and produce good amount of mild lather which doesn't dry out hair and also leave them squeaky clean.

Smell:

I love love love the way this hair cleanser smells. It's a floral plus fruity kind of very pleasant fragrance which is no too overpowering and stays in hair for one day after wash



patanjali-kesh-kanti-hair-cleanser-with-milk-protein-review-price-buy-online




My Review on Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser:


I oil my hair every time before washing them. I take small amount of this hair cleanser and massage in my wet hair. It lathers well and easily It washes off all the oil and makes my hair completely clean without making it dry. It leaves my hair soft and smooth. I find this one to be milder than other chemical shampoos as they were making my hair very dry and dryness was the main cause if hair breakage. So yes, for me, it has lived up to both its claims of preventing dryness of hair and reducing hair fall. However, it doesn't do much for split and damaged ends, So a good conditioner is mandatory to follow with this. Also I love the fact that it contains herbs like Bhringraj, Henna, Neem and Tulsi which  are good for hair and I hope they would  benefit my hair in long term.

Also Read:
Patanjali Orange Honey Face Wash Review : A Patanjali Product for Skin Glow

What I Love about Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser:


  • Makes Hair Soft and Smooth.
  • Prevents Hairfall to some extent.
  • Lathers well.
  • Contains natural herbs like Bhringraj, Henna and more which are good for hair.
  • Smells amazing.
  • Comes at an affordable price.
  • Easily available.


What I Hate about Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser:


  • Bad and low quality packaging.
  • Not completely Natural.



My Rating: 4..5/5

Also Read:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin