Monday 12 September 2016

Prakrta 100% Natural Pure Aloe Soothing Gel Review

Prakrta Pure Aloe Soothing Gel Review and Price

prakrta-herbals-pure-aloe-soothing-gel-review


Hello People!
An aloe gel has become must have for me as it is a multipurpose product and answer to all the skin problems and also I love gel based moisturizers over creams. I use aloe gel to clear acne, sun tan, soothe skin after waxing and even as a hair conditioner.I have sensitive skin, so I keep looking for aloe gels that are natural and free from artificial colors, fragrance and alcohol as these things irritate my skin .I saw this aloe soothing gel from Prakrta brand on Amazon. It claims to be 100% Pure and natural aloe gel, so I decided to buy it. Read on to know how it worked for me...



What Prakrta Claims about their Soothing Aloe Vera Gel:

Aloe gel is the best thing that can happen to your skin! Here's why...you can use it daily as a natural sun block or after sun exposure, to soothe, moisturize and tone your skin. It even helps relieve minor burns, rashes, acne or bites. It makes a perfect all natural aftershave gel, an oil free moisturizer and a super nourishing light set hair gel.
  • 100% Natural 100% aloe gel.
  • For all skin types.
  • Eco friendly, Handmade Unprocessed.


Ingredients in Prakrta Pure Aloe Soothing Gel: 

100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel.





best-aloe-vera-gel-india



Price of Prakrta Pure Aloe Soothing Gel :

Rs. 220 for 50 gm.

Shelf Life:

18 months.

Availability:

You can buy it online at Amazon India




all-natural-pure-aloe-vera-gel-india



Packaging:

This aloe gel comes in a  simple plastic tub packaging with a black screw lid cap over it There's nothing fancy about it but.It's Eco friendly and reusable.


Texture:

This is a clear gel with a little thick texture. It is not watery and takes a little massage to get absorbed in skin.




parakrta-pure-aloe-vera-gel-review-price-buy-online


My Review on Prakrta Pure Aloe Vera Soothing Gel:

I was looking for a natural gel based moisturizer for my sensitive combination skin and I saw this 100% pure aloe gel on Amazon. So I decided to give this a try. As soon as I opened it, I could smell a weired medicinal smell which was not pleasant at all. But still I thought its okay, I will bear it somehow if it's completely natural and do something good to my skin. After cleansing my face when I applied it on my skin, I found it to be thick in texture and not watery, so it takes a little massage and effort to get absorbed in skin. Once absorbed my skin felt hydrated and soothed and look a bit moisturized. But after 2 minutes, it was completely dry and dehydrated all over again. So next time I applied more amount of this gel and guess what...It made a thick sticky layer on my skin which I couldn't bear and I had to immediately wash my face. So It didn't work for me as a moisturizer. But since it is pure aloe gel, it works good as a skin treatment or a face massage gel which had to be washed off after massage. This way it cools and soothe the skin and make it glowing and smoother. But for that purpose, there are so many other aloe gels in market, which are way much cheaper than this one are work the same way.. So I don't think I will buy it again.


What I Love about Prakrta Pure Aloe Vera Soothing Gel:

  • 100% Natural and Pure aloe vera gel.
  • Doesn't contain any preservatives, artificial colors or any other harmful ingredients.
  • Never irritate my sensitive skin.
  • Gives a cooling and soothing sensation on skin.
  • Easily available online.


What I Hate About Prakrta Pure Aloe Vera Soothing Gel:

  • Doesn't moisturize skin.
  • Makes a sticky layer on skin if used too much.
  • Has an unpleasant medicinal smell..
  • Pricey as compared to other aloe gels in market


My Rating: 3/5

Blog Widget by LinkWithin