Wednesday 15 March 2017

25 Random Facts About Me





1) I change my mind every single day moment. So, I'm a different person everyday. Therefore, most of these facts are valid only till today. Can't say anything about tomorrow 😉

2.) Sometimes I'm extremely Confident and Outgoing person and sometimes I just want to be Alone and don't want to see anyone. Completely depends on my mood and state of mind.

3.) I'm hungry for knowledge. I need to know the reason behind each and everything. That's why (Specially these days)  I'm a Bookworm too.

4.) My favorite clothing section is Dresses. I don't care much about Jeans and Tops.

5.) My favorite colors are Pink, Black and White.

6.) My latest love is Spirituality. I love reading all kind of Spiritual books these days.

7.) I don't believe in "Love at first sight". But I completely believe in the fact that "Love is Blind".

8.) I always knew that I'm a Crazy Special person. And I hate it when people want me to follow the path of other normal people.

9.) I love everything Girly. Laces, Bows, Pink, Butterflies, Flowers, Elegance, Grace are all my kind of things.

10.) People misunderstand me a lot. And I never care about what people think of me (I still don't know if it's a good thing or bad. I suppose it's a good thing  )

11.) I love to be around fun-loving people and I can't stand people who are serious all the time or people with negative thinking.

12.) I love Princess stories.

13.) My height is 160 cm.

14.) My first crush was on Irfan Pathan (Indian Cricketer) when I was 13 and it was a serious one.

15.) My dream destination is Paris. I love everything French, specially Parisian way of Living.

16.) My favorite thing to eat is Kaju Katli. (I prefer it over Chocolates.)

17.) I hate thinking. All I want to do is to "Live in Moment" and be Spontaneous without the need to think too much over anything.

18.) My Favorite movie is Titanic. That's the only movie I can watch over and over without getting bored.

19.) My favorite fragrances are Rose and Mogra. (Yes, as simple as that.)

20.) My favorite book is Shrimad Bhagvad Gita

21.) My favorite fiction series is "Falling for Sakura" by Alexia Praks.

22.) I love everything Classy and Sophisticated.

23.) I can't live without my Aloe Vera Gel and Lip Balm.

24.) My favorite drink is Green Tea.

25.) I love everything from Ancient India. From Yoga to Ayurveda to Traditional Indian Food.


I hope you enjoyed reading about my craziness. Now I would love to know more about my readers too. So, do share these/any 5 facts about you in the comment section below. I would love to read them.

1.) Your First Crush?
2.) Two things you can't live without?
3.) Your favorite book?
4.) Your favorite movie?
5.) Your favorite/dream destination?

💖Love💖
Neha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin