Wednesday 1 March 2017

Patanjali Strawberry Lip Balm Review, Price and Buy Online


patanjali-strawberry-lip-balm-review

Hello People!
No wonder we girls love our lip balms, Personally, I'm a lip balm addict and I leave no chance to try on a new lip balm and specially when it is natural. there is no need for a second thought.. So as soon as I saw this Patanjali Strawberry Lip Balm on a Patanjali's store I bought it immediately. Not only it is  super affordable but also loaded with amazing Natural and Skin-friendly Ingredients like Shea butter and Cow's ghee. It is free from all kind of harmful chemicals and is made using only the natural ingredients. Read on to know how it worked on me....



patanjali-lip-care-products

Price:

Rs: 25 for 10 gm.

Shelf Life:

24 months.

Availability:

You can buy it online at Amazon India or at Patanjali Stores across the country.


Uses:

Useful in dryness, roughness and rehydrates lip moisture.

Method of Use: 

Apply on cracked lips gently twice daily or as directed by physician


patanjali-lip-balm-price



Patanjali Lip Balm Ingredients:

Shea Butter, Olive oil,Almond Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Lodha x, Manjishth, Cow's Ghee

Base Material:
Natural Waxes, Vitamin E, Sungandhit Dravya (Strawberry)- Q.S.



patanjali-lip-balm-ingredients


Packaging:

Patanjali Lip Balm comes in a small white squeeze tube with screw cap and a slant tip.The tube has bright strawberry picture on it. Overall, I loved the packaging. It's nice, bright, sturdy and travel friendly. The slant tip makes it easy to apply lip balm directly on lips without using fingers which makes it more hygienic.


patanjali-lip-balm-online


My Review on Patanjali Strawberry Lip Balm:

Patanjali Products have become so popular these days that you can see one of those Patanjali tubes lying in almost every household. Given the fact that they offer good quality products at an affordable price makes everyone buy them. and not to forget every now and then they keep on launching new products. So what's next? Patanjali Makeup Products...Maybe....Ahh..I can't wait for that...What kind of Makeup would that be...Okay....but first lets first focus on what's already been on counters...Patanjali Strawberry Lip Balm has been around for quiet a while and I know I'm a bit late for this review. But it's better late than never.
This lip balm has light pink color but is  almost transparent on lips.It has sweet and light bubblegum fragrance which is obviously artificial but it still feels pleasant and is not overpowering.This lip balm has very light weight jelly texture and feels completely non sticky on lips. It spreads easily on lips
I need to tell you that I have extremely dry lips inspite of me drinking good amount of water throughout day. They need some immense amount of moisturization . And this lip balm proved to be way too light for my lips. It doesn't do much to moisturize my lips even if I apply it frequently. So I guess it is not for very dry lips but people with normal to a little dry lips will definitely like it.



What I Love about Patanjali Strawberry Lip Balm:


  • Made of Natural Ingredients.
  • Contains skin-friendly ingredients like Shea butter and Cow's ghee.
  • Extremely thin, non-sticky and light-weight texture.
  • Light and pleasant  bubblegum like fragrance though artificial 😒


What I Hate about Patanjali Strawberry Lip balm:


  • Doesn't do much for my dry lips.
  • Not enough moisturizing.
  • Needs frequent application to keep lips moisturized.

Overall, Patanjali Strawberry Lip Balm is a good Natural and Affordable Lip Balm if you have normal to a little dry lips. It feels light weight and non greasy on lips. But if you have extremely dry lips which need good amount of moisture, then should skip this.

My Rating: 3/5
Blog Widget by LinkWithin