Friday 3 June 2016

Faballey Haul (Off Shoulder Dress) and Website Review

faballey+offshoulder+dress+haul



Hello Dolls!
Although I'm a sale crazy person and I always wait for sales for buying new stuff. Online sales and discounts are so tempting to me that I always end up buying something even when I don't need them. But sometimes many times I get obsessed with something (A Style or Dress) that I can't wait for it to go on its best value because there's always a fear of seeing that scary line....Out of Stock...

It was a few months ago, when this off shoulder craze has just started, I badly wanted a nice off shoulder girly lace dress. But I couldn't find anything in indian online market (At that time, Now there's flood of off shoulder dresses and tops here). One day, I spotted this beautiful, black lace off shoulder dress in New Arrival section of Myntra and I fell in love with it in no time.

After 2-3 days, while Myntra Special Sale was going on, it was available on 50% discount. but I couldn't decide should I get it or not...and on the next day it was Out of stock...and  by that time this dress had become my obsession and I felt I had to get it..

So I googled about Faballey and stumbled upon their official website www.faballey.com where flat 40% sale was going on and when I saw Free Shipping and Cash on Delivery option, I didn't take much time and ordered it immediately.

I got my order on 3rd day of placing it. The dress was nicely packed in this black Faballey Cardboard box which was further secured with faballey Poly Bag.



faballey.com+website+review


About Faballey:

Faballey is an Online Fashion Brand for Women. They have huge range of Women Dresses, Tops, Bottom Wear, Shoes, Handbags, Belts, jewelry and Sunglasses. You can find all latest trends in clothing and accessories on their website. The website is User Friendly and easy to Navigate. It's very easy to find a particular style or color. Their Search system is very smooth and you can easily search for whatever you want. Their products are also available on Myntra and Jabong.


Coming to the Dress. This is how it looks like.....


Faballey.com+haul+review

When I saw the dress in real, I loved it even more. The material of this dress is High quality  and Fit is perfect which justifies the price I paid for it. I got it in size small. Normally size small is little loose for me. I'm somewhere in between Extra-small and small. But for this brand , the size Small was not loose at all. This dress clings completely to my body ad fits like a charm...

On top there's elasticated  off shoulder pattern with lace border, The lace fabric of Dress is very soft against skin and inner lining which is nude in color is also made from good quality soft cotton materials.

faballey+dress+haul


There is a black zipper at the back ....

faballey+dresses+online+india


black+lace+bardot+dress+india

Although the fabric is very soift against skin and it fits perfectly on me, But being an off shoulder dress, It is not something I can wear and move around carelessly. I need to be a little careful while wearing it. So I keep this Dress only for special occasions when I have to look my Best...

Original Price: Rs. 1950
Sale Price: Rs.1170
I Paid: 1220 (Rs 50 COD Charges Extra)
It is also available in Blue and Peach Color.

Let me know how did you like this dress and Have you ever shopped something from Faballey....Do you like their Clothing....
Blog Widget by LinkWithin